So simple and nutritious, rich in vitamins and minerals your body needs, and super delicious. Check out what you need:
3 cups of baby spinach
About 8 Brussels sprouts
Head of one broccoli
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 box of Firm Tofu
Finely Chopped Onion (about 2 tbsp.)
Finely Chopped Green Pepper (about 2 tbsp.)
Finely minced Garlic (about 1/2 tsp.)
3 tbsp. of tomato paste
2 tbsp. of mixed Italian Herbs
Handful of chopped Walnuts
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees
– Dry up the tofu a little with a towel to remove the excess water.
– On a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat smoke your herbs for about a minute, add salt, pepper, and tomato paste along with a tbsp. of water to prevent the tomato paste from burning. Leave for about a minute mixing constantly.
– Place the tofu right on top, coat well with the paste and then sprinkle the onion, pepper and garlic on top.
– Wrap in foil and place in the oven for about 15 minutes, then uncover and broil at High heat for another 5 minutes.
-Meanwhile steam your brussels sprouts and broccoli and get everything else ready.
– When the tofu is ready let it cool off for a few minutes, dice in nice little squares, and place them on the salad.
Sprinkle walnuts and Enjoy!